Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Force Unleashed: Imperial Felucia



I'm stuck in the Sarlacc! I keep getting sucked into this thing through the wind chamber. I'm using force lightning to get through, but i still get sucked in. One time is damaging, but twice kills. i can't see the chambers w/ all those tentacles in the stomach. I notice they're around when the electric hub gets visible.

Thanks Wookieepedia
At least i know my way around. I'm on the hunt to rescue Senator Bail Organa. I'm very content being an apprentice as well. Usually people like to be a Jedi or a Sith Lord, but apprenticeship is fantastic with me.

Anyhow, if anyone has tips for helping me out with this level, please let me know because it's getting on my last nerve. It's one of those forever levels with me. Kind of like what happened when i got stuck on Raxis Prime. That seemed like a million years ago though. I got through once, but then I got stuck in the stomach pit and I couldn't get out. Eventually I just killed myself and started the level over again because it was taking forever. So, I'm back at the beginning, I totally forgot how I got anywhere, and the stupid wind chambers are killing me.


Going through these tunnels is almost like going through a gauntlet of tornadoes. I'm still trying to level up though so i can get my Dashing-Rush combo. I'm slow on the holocrons because I'm too obsessed with getting to the next level. I need to take my time. I've been doing great so far, but I could use more mastered forces and combos.

aka.....I'm frustrated and I want pointers from gamers before I hit the cheat codes and tutorials!!

No comments:

Post a Comment