Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lost Girl

Lost Girl is a canadian show. it's on Showcase and from what i can gather...they're kinda like showtime lol.

it's one of the best shows, in my opinion, since Buffy. for me that's saying  a lot considering Buffy was and still is my favorite show ever. but i can't get over how completely awesome it is.

Buffy has the scoobies. Xander, Willow, Giles, Anya, Tara...and others. Bo has Dyson, Lauren, Hale, Trick and Kenzie. i think Kenzie is the most awesomest character on tv since the scoobie gang. Ksenia Solo (many will recognize her in Black Swan) does a great job w/ the one-liners, quirky sense of humor and sweet sidekick attitude.

Prepare to love her lol:


the second scene on that clip is my favorite!

I LOVE KENZIE! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment